Sep 10, 2010

Rocket Dog Women's Stoker Casual Sneaker

Rocket Dog Sneakers
Rocket Dog
Women's Casual Sneaker

Shoes With Amazing Reviews

The Rocket Dog Women's Stoker Casual Sneaker seems to be the shoe to have. Well, at least according to nine women who wrote the review on these kicks. Literally, out of the nine reviews, eight of them rated these a five out of five. The ninth vote? A four out of five! That's how in love with the Rocket Dogs women are!

Best Shoe EVER... As soon as you put it on you are in love. I can rave enough about it, I love them so much I bought 2 pairs, and I am looking for more! (they are always out of my size and it looks like they aren't bringing anymore back, so sad) I even bought my mother a pair and she loves them as well.
By Techick via Amazon

These shoes are super comfy. They feel like wearing slippers all day! Only complaint - not much arch support.
By Chickadee via Amazon

Not Just Average Footwear

  • Soft suede and mesh upper
  • Adjustable Velcro strap
  • Cushiony rubber outsole
To read more or buy Rocket Dog Women's Stoker Casual Sneaker visit their page on Amazon. You can also visit the official Rocket Dog site.

No comments:

Post a Comment